Update: We are moving to our new website www.iitcalgary.ca
All set to go…Software QA – Foundation batch starts this Saturday 18th Nov, 2017: REGISTRATION ABOUT TO CLOSE
Test Automation using Selenium Webdriver + C# + Visual Studio 2015 starts 21st Oct, 2017: REGISTRATION CLOSED
Institute of IT Training (I-of-IT) has organized Test Automation course starting this Saturday 8am. After a long-wait by students, it is first time in Calgary and even in Alberta in-class training starting within a week. Currently registration is open for internal students of IOFIT and external people who would like to make their career in Test Automation.
Highlights of this course:
- Completely practical from day one
- We will install all necessary software’s and applications required to your laptop
- Four weekend – Saturday morning class; 40 hours in class + 20 hours assignment and practicals
- You will be working to set up test framework, test repositories, test environment and test tools for the real-time project
- 100% practical and you learn from very basic; you do not need knowledge on any language and tools
- We guarantee your learning and success on this course
- Potential earning opportunities $60-$75 per hour
- Requirement: You have over 2 years of manual testing experience or completed QA-Foundation course from IOFIT; or carry ISTQB certification
- Register today by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org or cal +1 587.229.9888 to book your seat; maximum 8 seats per batch and its first come first server basis
QA-Foundation course starts 4th Nov, 2017
(updated on 9th Oct, 2017)
Institute of IT Training (I-of-IT) is a training and consulting firm in the area of Software Quality Assurance. We train and place individuals to organizations to deliver quality QA solutions for their large-scale IT projects.
We have improved our delivery method of Software Quality Assurance course. By saying that, we train and prepare you for jobs available in present IT industry. We help you rebuild your career in IT no matter what job background you carry. We had students with past experience from healthcare/engineer/retail. We have records of students who had no IT background and placed them successfully to QA jobs. We train you on Jira and Zephyr for QA projects on Test Management and Defect Management.
We believe anyone can learn Quality Assurance as we teach from very basics. Come and join us this Saturday in Evergreen College. Course will be delivered on weekly basis.
Major course deliverables:
- Practice Test Management Projects on two real-time Agile projects
- Release Management (Minor and Major releases)
- Learn Test Sign-off and test completion reports
- Become expert in testing process and maintaining QA standards
- Know your project stakeholders and practice scrum meetings
- Start working as freelance QA as soon you complete our course
- Learn Canadian Work Place culture
- What would be your 30 seconds resume?
- How to use accomplishments using STAR stories during interviews?
- How to conduct information interview?
- How to design professional Linkedin profile?
- How to design effective QA resume?
We feel proud for every successful placement of our students and we work hard to build their QA career.
Location of all our classes: Evergreen College. 3516 26 St NE, Calgary, AB T1Y 4T7 (We are not part of Evergreen college)
Job Opportunity: BA, PM and Software Developer trainers at I-of-IT, Calgary
Are you an individual and looking to be trained in the are of QA? Are you looking for an internationally recognized software testing training with live projects exposures? We are the first Institute to provide you practical quality assurance knowledge in the classroom. After classroom training, we will guide you to prepare resume and Behavioral Descriptive Questions and QA technical interview questions. We will also market your resume to potential recruiters and employers.
Come and join us for the next Quality Assurance batch and stand out from the crowd.
Students from I-of-IT are well equipped with right QA tools to start their contract or full-time employment. If you need resources for functional, automation or performance test requirement please let us know.
Send email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply you accordingly.